Analyst $61,900 jobs
You refined by:
$100,000 a year
- Minimum 8+ years of direct working experience as a Business Analyst.
- Minimum 3 years experience within Capital Markets.
- Risk Management: 1 year (Preferred).
- This role is responsible for creating reports and providing financial reporting and insight to support the decision-making and strategic planning of the SCS US…
- This contract is 8 months to start with possible extensions.
- Partner with business and technology stakeholders to ensure the timely and cost effective delivery…
Latitude Technologies Corp
- Latitude Technologies provides Flight Data Monitoring, Flight Data Analysis services to fixed wing and rotary wing operators worldwide.
- We are a seeking a proven, driven team player who is looking to join a fast pace, high growth, energetic and a forward-thinking team.
Newfoundland and Labrador
$69,303 - $90,094 a year
- FINANCIAL ANALYST (Subject to Classification Review).
Newfoundland and Labrador
$29.83 - $33.28 an hour
- Policy, Planning and Research Analyst.
- Department of Research and Innovation.
- Temporary, Full Time (until March 1, 2021 with the possibility of extension).
$69,629 - $92,842 a year
- Developing and presenting: feasibility studies, business cases, concept papers, and position papers relating to key business initiatives in the planning and…
- Our rides our diverse, custom and have an international scope.
- You will work at the hub of the team responsible for understanding our costs and preparing cost…
$69,350 - $84,360 a year
- The Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) is looking for dedicated individuals to fill the position of Foreign Language Communications Analyst in its…
$75,912 - $92,367 a year
- Position: Information Technology Business Analyst.
- Innovative Client Services Department, Information Technology Services, Technology Solutions Branch.
$68,567 - $95,228 a year
- We are looking for a Policy & Planning Analyst to support the Vice-President, Emerging Technologies Office.
- The Policy & Planning Analyst would be someone who…
$59,265 - $69,721 a year
- What can I expect to do in this role?
- The Alcohol & Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) is responsible for regulating the alcohol, gaming and horse racing…
$64,000 - $74,000 a year
- 2 years to less than 3 years.
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial…
$95,878 - $119,920 a year
- Department: Information Technology Services (20000014) - Enterprise Architecture (30000027).
- Weekly Hours: 35, Off Days: Shift:
- Posted On: February 24, 2020.
Quickservice Technologies, a Div of Panasonic Canada Inc
St. Catharines, ON
- Currently, Quickservice Technologies, A Division of Panasonic Canada Inc.is seeking a Technical Customer Support Analyst.
Ukrainian Credit Union Limited
- Ukrainian Credit Union Limited (UCU) has a career opportunity to join our IT Team as a Security Analyst based out of our Toronto location.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.