Amazon jobs in Concord, ON
- Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 24/7 environment and shifts may change due to business needs.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Access (please bring…
$18.25 an hour
- High School or equivalent diploma.
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook.
- Familiarity with multiple web browsers, window navigation…
- Demonstrated communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of Amazon associates and management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, and/or prior Amazon experience.
- Amazon is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process.
- Amazon is looking for high-potential leaders, who are ready to own their impact in Amazon Operations as an entry-level manager.
- What is fulfillment you ask?
$82,800 - $138,200 a year
- Eligible employees may also receive signing bonuses and Amazon Restricted Stock Units.
- Amazon provides a full range of benefits for our global employees and…
- Interested in advertising at Amazon?
- Amazon Advertising, is recruiting for their Associate Account Executive (AAE) program, starting on January 20, 2020.
- You have a completed bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or 2+ years Amazon experience.
- We grant each employee ownership in the company, including…
- Leading and developing a team of Amazon associates.
- From making films to launching faster delivery, Amazon reinvents normal.
- We don’t wear suits and ties!
- Provide guidance and oversight to ensure compliance to all applicable Amazon Policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in , environmental, ergonomics or a related field…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.