Alternative Home Care $50,000 jobs
You refined by:
Fabrique of the Parish of Saint Patrick
- Identify, prioritize and provide advice and counsel to aid the Fabrique in accessing potential fund-raising alternatives through government grants and finance…
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- Ability to clearly explain and justify ideas when faced with competing alternatives.
- They are responsible for developing and maintaining an enterprise-wide…
- Evaluate current business problems with the business partner’s and provide advisory on the applicability and usability of alternative technology products or…
Interlake-Eastern Regional Helath Authority
- The Home Care Case Coordinator receives referrals and proceeds with case assessments to determine Home Care Program eligibility, assesses need for care at home,…
- Employment Type: Employee Full-time.
- Reporting to the Manager, Project Controls, the Project Controls team is responsible for providing detailed capital project…
$70,039 a year
- We challenge government and industry to halt harmful practices by negotiating solutions, conducting scientific research, introducing clean alternatives,…
- Making sure all necessary activities and processes are in place to support and enable Aviva's data protection framework.
$32.49 an hour
- The Case Coordinator will determine program eligibility and assess the need for care at home, alternative living environment or in a personal care home.
- Experience in using eProcurement systems, i.e. Ariba or an alternative.
- Aviva's Procurement Technology & Data team is looking for an Analyst to join them in…
$77,961 - $97,859 a year
- A secondary school diploma or employer-approved alternatives (see note).
- Note: A satisfactory score on the Public Service Commission test approved as an…
Niijaansinaanik Child and Family Services
Parry Sound, ON
- Reporting to the Team Supervisor, the Child Protection Worker is responsible for a varied caseload including investigating and assessing matters pertaining to…
- Must be able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- On a monthly basis, c.£1bn of customer transactions are transmitted to/from Fund Managers by Investment Operations.
Brightwater Senior Living of Capital Crossing
- Ø Assure that activities are offered as scheduled or, if cancelled, that appropriate alternatives are offered.
- Ø Coordinate Resident Council meetings.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.