Air System Supplies jobs
Bella Coola Grizzly Tours Inc.
Bella Coola, BC
$2,000 - $2,400 a month
- Manages housekeeping supplies inventory – cleaning supplies, linen supplies etc.
- Working with accommodation reservation system, Quick Books, Air B&B and Booking…
- Experience in the use of a computerized purchasing and inventory management system - ideally the integrated Tecsys financial management system.
Northern Waterworks Inc.
Sioux Lookout, ON
- Conduct inspections of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Maintain the treatment plant systems.
- Water / Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator*.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office & Google systems.
- Facilitates payment by preparation of funding documents, and maintaining knowledge of funding systems.
Stena Drilling (Canada) Corp.
St. John's, NL
$37.38 an hour
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system.
- Maintain records on inventory control system.
- Clean and maintain office, supply area or warehouse.
- Organize and coordinate on-call schedules and updates systems as required.
- Maintain multiple research accounts, overseeing the processing of lab supplies and…
$67,057 - $92,809 a year
- Performs plant housekeeping as assigned by the Shift Supervisor; completes specific assigned areas of responsibility regarding maintenance (e.g. lab supplies,…
Yusen Logistics (Canada) Inc. / Yusen Logistiques...
- Experience in Import Freight Forwarding, Global Logistics and Supply Chain is strongly preferred but not required.
- Minimum one (1) year office work experience.
- Perform required maintenance and preventive maintenance program including, but not limited to, carrying out all water treatment and air filtration programs to…
$24.14 an hour
- Commercial Vehicle and/or air brake license (DZ) is considered an asset;
- Test and verify the correct operation of Signal & Communications (S&C) systems and…
Air System Supplies
$25 an hour
- Our company is seeking an entry level salesperson to support our office and warehouse operations.
- We are looking for an individual who is efficient, detail…
- Reserve Force members usually serve part time at an Air Force Wing in their community, and may serve while going to school or working at a civilian job.
- Tools and Equipment: Probes, Computers, Thermometers and Air cooling system.
- Assists in maintaining minimum inventory of supplies needs for daily operations.
- 3-5 years relevant experience and/or knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems, plumbing, carpentry and heating and ventilation systems.
Thunderbird Partnership Foundation
$30,000 - $39,000 a year
- Maintain the supplies inventory, coordinate office supply needs with all staff in head office;
- Maintain the filing system, update as required;
$19 - $22 an hour
- Prepare shipping documentation for air dangerous goods.
- Inspection, verification, packing, labeling and tagging of incoming/outgoing material to and from work…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.