Administrative Coordinator jobs
G. Charles Taylor & Associates Inc.
$20 an hour
- The Administration Coordinator will work closely with the Management Team for a variety of administrative tasks.
- Work closely with Accounts Payable.
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- You are an Administrative Coordinator with experience working in a corporate environment.
- In this Administrative Coordinator role, you will work closely with…
Wales McLelland Construction
Lower Mainland, BC
- The Junior OH&S Coordinator will be working with the OH&S Manager to assist with data entry and administrative compliance to OH&S legislation.
Minto Explorations Ltd.
- We are seeking an Environmental Coordinator for a full time/regular position.
- Ensure completion of administrative and financial requirements of the…
Casa Living Inc.
Pitt Meadows, BC
- Responsible to manage department budget, capital programs, staff performance, quality measures and Administrative programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
$63,000 - $75,000 a year
- Therefore, the Administrative Coordinator must have strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- This position is located in Inuvik and reports to the…
$29.74 - $34.98 an hour
- Reporting to the Deputy Director, Strategic Initiatives and Services, you will provide administrative support to senior staff across the department.
$28.10 an hour
- Teams can include stroke neurologists, stroke prevention nurse specialists, and administrative coordinators.
- Completion of a two year community college medical…
$72,155 a year
- In a variety of complex, confidential and non-confidential matters, the Administrative Coordinator performs their duties using tact and discretion on a regular…
$23.17 - $31.97 an hour
- Maintains and updates administrative files.
- Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, provides administrative and secretarial support.
- Below are the main job requirements and responsibilities for the Administrative Coordinator.
- The Administrative Coordinator provides comprehensive…
- We’re looking for a full-time Administrative Services Coordinator to maintain efficient office and resident operations.
- Promotes a strong sense of community.
- Strong administrative skills and ability to process paperwork.
- Provide administrative support for new contracts and Life applications.
White Rock-South Surrey Division of Family Practic...
White Rock, BC
$28 an hour
- The Administrative Coordinator will report to the Executive Director.
- The Administrative Coordinator will be expected to be self-directed and will be able to…
- The Administrative Coordinator will report to the General Manager.
- Other administrative or research support duties as required.
$44,175 a year
- The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for providing assistance to the Executive Director, the Student Executives, and Council.
- What You Get in Return.*.
Palmer & Associates Executive Search Firm
- Our client, Community Foundation Kingston & Area, has an immediate opening for a full-time or shared part-time Administrative Coordinator.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
OCS is a full service, boutique consulting firm that specializes in building on and enhancing your human capital needs.