Administrative Assistant jobs in Ketch Harbour, NS
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred).
- We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our growing Insolvency team, in our Dartmouth office.
Glenbourne Chiropractic Inc.
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Required).
- This is primarily a receptionist / administrative assistant position.
- Extended healthcare benefits are offered.
The Snore Shop Atlantic Inc.
- The employee must have a valid driver’s licence and reliable vehicle for occassional travel within HRM.
- The Snore Shop Atlantic is looking for a *Full Time…
- Perform administrative duties on behalf of the branch (Answering branch phone line, greeting visitors, preparing courier and mail etc.
- We are looking to hire an Accounts Payable Administrative Assistant for our Client in in Halifax, NS to cover a 13 months assignment through our Company Volt…
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years.
- 2 years to less than 3 years.
- Reporting to the Department Administrator, the Administrative Assistant supports the efficient operation of the Department and assumes responsibility for some…
- Our Halifax office is looking for a Junior Administrative Assistant to join our Office Administration team and own the following responsibilities:
Maritime Vehicle Providers
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- 1 year to less than 2 years.
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- The Administrative Officer is also a key liaison with institutional partners at Dalhousie University, the IWK Health Centre, and the Nova Scotia Health…
Ecotech Developments Ltd.
- Administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred).
- Experience: 1-2 Years of previous clerical and administrative experience.
- General administrative coverage in the absence of other administrative support staff and receptionist within the department.
- As a Senior Administrative Assistant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Think you’ve got what it takes to be a Senior Administrative Assistant?
- Seeking an individual with excellent written & oral communication, ability to multitask, organized, client focused, reliable and a team player.
- Input data to and maintain departmental systems for financial, asset management, human resources, administrative information etc..;
- Are you not yet convinced?
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.