Administrative $60,800 jobs in Surrey, BC
You refined by:
- OrionHealth Progressive Rehab in Burnaby, which is a part of the CBI Health network, has an opening for an Administrative Supervisor!
L.J.D. Properties Ltd.
$31 an hour
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Accounting, or related discipline(s).
- Minimum 2 years work experience in related field is an asset.
$60,000 - $68,000 a year
- Our client is a well-established and highly regarded law firm located in the beautiful city of Surrey BC.
- They are currently on the lookout for an Intermediate…
PLEA Community Services Society of BC
- PLEA Community Services is currently seeking a Full-Time Excluded Human Resources Administrator for our HR team.
- The position will start as soon as possible.
- The Health Employers Association of British Columbia (HEABC) takes a provincial leadership role in human resources and labour relations issues management for…
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Well established Canadian grown company who are the largest supplier and distributor of oil and gas products internationally.
- What's in it for you:
$35.18 an hour
- Mission is located in the lower mainland of BC, and is nestled on the southern coastal mountain slopes overlooking the lush Fraser River Valley.
$61,225 - $73,114 a year
- Administrative and Professional Staff (APSA).
- Working as a member of the team, the Program Manager assists the Director, Graduate Programs by overseeing…
- 0830-1630, with Saturday, Sunday, and Statutory Holidays off.
- Reporting to the Director/Manager, the Administrative Support Coordinator/Manager oversees the…
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) is currently recruiting for a permanent full-time Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Administrator.
$32.25 - $37.97 an hour
- The Corporation of the City of North Vancouver.
- The City of North Vancouver is the urban core of the beautiful North Shore and has a long-term vision to be “The…
College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Colu...
- Reporting to the manager, complaints and practice investigations and in accordance with College policies and procedures, the administrative assistant is…
Canada Ace International Education Group
$32 an hour
- A bachelor's degree is usually required.
- At least 5 years of experience at a professional level in business administration as a manager.
$87,000 a year
- Government and Service Employees' Union requires a temporary administrative representative to work in the File Registry Department section of the Administration…
- Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union.
- Together, we help empower you to achieve what’s important in your life.
- What you’ll get to do:
College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Colu...
- The College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia licenses and regulates naturopathic physicians in B.C.
- Who pays attention to the details;
- Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference, where you can be engaged in the day to day and while handling more senior responsibilities?
Be the first to see new Administrative $60,800 jobs in Surrey, BC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
HEABC coordinates the human resource and labour relations interests of more than 218 publicly funded health care employers in BC.