Accounting $77,000 jobs
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
$85,000 a year
- The Welcome Inn Bar and Liquor Store is currently seeking an individual to fill the position of General Manager.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and Outlook.
$60,323 - $101,637 a year
- A Professional Accounting designation or a University Degree in Public/Business Administration or equivalent, or an equivalent combination of education and…
The Hill Companies
- Extensive understanding of accounting principles, full-cycle accounting, budgeting, cash flow and financial statements;
- What you can expect from Harvard:
- Sage 50 (or similar accounting software).
- We are looking to hire a SeniorAccountantto join our accounting department who will be responsible for the…
- A minimum of 5 years successfully managing a busy accounting department, including full-cycle accounting, inter-company accounting, and leadership…
Confidential CPG Company
- Full cycle Inventory accounting using SAP B1.
- We are looking for an Accounting Manager to manage internal financial reporting, pro-active financial analysis,…
- Accounting designation or working towards it.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- Document accounting positions taken during the month end…
$6,622 - $8,610 a month
- The role of Manager, Accounting Services:
- Creating and updating policies regarding accounting services and payroll;
- Conducting research and trend analysis;
The Sloan Partners
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- Our client is a mid-size public accounting firm with a mixture of large and small assurance and non-assurance engagements.
- CPA, CA, or equivalent designation.
- This includes accounting and reporting for revenues, regulatory economics, capital spend, operations, properties, corporate costs, and complex accounting areas.
- An undergraduate degree in business, accounting, and/or related financial education background, engineering, computer science and/or information systems, is an…
$91,506 - $152,510 a year
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting and research accounting, required.
- Experience with University budgeting and research accounting and knowledge of generally…
- Research complex accounting issues and transactions and recommend accounting treatment.
- Maintain the McCain global accounting policy manual.
- Gather evidence for Assurance and Accounting engagements.
- Our North Bay office is looking for a Junior Accountant to join the Assurance & Accounting team and…
- Corporate Accounting (Financial Reporting), Internal Audit, Financial Planning and Analysis or Corporate Taxation.
- Assist tax team in responding to tax audits.
$89,046 - $100,177 a year
- Provides support to division on general ledger, accounting and financial matters.
- Follows up with field staff regarding accounting, payroll, cash handling,…
- Manage all aspects of accounting, including generating monthly financial statements in a timely manner and all other accounting functions as required.
- Experience working with accounting and tax software such as Caseware, Profile, Quickbooks and Simply Accounting.
- Prepare year-end tax forms (T4s and T5s).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.