Accountant jobs in Laval, QC
- Team player and able to work autonomously.
- Our client situated in Laval is presently looking for an Accountant.
- Performing various analysis on GL accounts.
- Reconcile deposits with processor statements, and database.
- Prepare financial reports daily, for management.
- Supervise, help and support accounting clerk.
- Vous êtes un(e) passionné (e) de la comptabilité?
- Rematek est une entreprise Québécoise qui célèbre sa 25ème année en 2019, oeuvrant dans la production de…
Fuller Landau LLP
- Preparing journal entries and reconciling accounts, preparing the trial balance, managing the general ledger and preparing the financial statements;
Western Grain Trading
- The qualified candidate will be reporting to the Controller and will be involved in the full accounting cycle.
- Validate client invoicing is correct.
- Timely month end file preparation, including the review of general ledger activity, AR & AP journal reconciliation, preparation of various schedules and…
Goldsmith Hersh s.e.n.c.r.l.
- Experience in a CPA firm an asset.
- Une connaissance pratique de Sage 50, QuickBooks, TJPS Write-Up, Caseware / Caseview, Suite MS Office.
- Applications are invited by the Montreal office of the Maples Group for the position of.
- Responsibility to assist with the production of both financial and…
Allied Trucking Inc.
- Assisting with bank reconciliations and journal entries.
- Regular (monthly) sign-off/review of account reconciliations and journal entries.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines; solid leadership and coaching skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent…
- Prepare and enter Journal entries to GL.
- Préparer et entrer les entrées journal à GL.
- Prepare and enter monthly accruals.
- Rapprochements et analyses de comptes.
- Other related duties, special requests and projects as required or assigned.
- Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities during the recruitment…
$105,254 - $126,053 a year
- ASG is a group of professional auditors and accountants who are located across the country and report to the Senior Manager in the NCR.
- Perform other compliance related activities and analysis as assigned by management;
- Coordinate the cash application processes for the group of companies;
- Perform monthly revenue recognition for the designated service lines (determine the % of completion, prepare cut-off journal entries, etc.).
- Handling and follow-up of payable accounts.
- Update of payable and receivable accounts.
- Opening, sending and distribution of mail.
Belmonte Léger SEP
- Preparation and review of personal income tax returns.
- Solid understanding of Accounting Standards for Private Enterprise (ASPE).
Feldhammer Dixon Kwo Inc.
$50,000 - $65,000 a year
- We are looking for a candidate that has experience working on Canadian corporate and personal taxes.
- Canadian personal tax: 2 years (Preferred).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.