$60,000 jobs in Chase River, BC
You refined by:
- Accountable/responsible for growing industry revenues within Top industry account portfolios and drive the acquisition of new large accounts ($60K - $500K).
Securco Services Inc.
$48,000 - $96,000 a year
- Securco is looking for great people to add to our team at our Nanaimo location.*.
- Part time / Full time / Sub Contract Work Available.
- We want someone who is:
- WELCOME TO THE BRUCEJACK PROJECT!
- The Brucejack Mine is a high-grade gold underground mine located in northwestern British Columbia, approximately 65 kilometers…
Lions Gate Risk Management Group
Vancouver Island, BC
$30 - $35 an hour
- Lions Gate Risk Management Group is currently seeking retired POLICE OFFICERS preferably with a valid BC Security License to join our team of seasoned Scene…
- Recruit, train and supervise staff.
- Perform duties of a librarian, archivist or curator.
- Develop and administer policies and programs.
$49.37 an hour
- Closing Date: Nov 25, 2019 4:30 PM.
- The City of Nanaimo is seeking a permanent full-time Financial Analyst.
- Please see the attached PDF job description below.
- Employee Class and Level: OP 01.
- Job Closing Date (dd/mm/yyyy): 13/11/2019.
- Reporting to the Superintendent, manages the efficient manual processing of all…
- As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for providing support and assistance to the Division Manager, Project Managers and to the project teams.
A Vancouver Island Construction Company
- A progressive Central Vancouver Island Civil Construction Company is seeking a qualified Loader Operator to join their team.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Nanaimo Port Authority
$30.30 an hour
- Reporting to the Controller, the incumbent performs a variety of relatively difficult and/or complex accounting tasks.
- October 28, 2019 to November 12, 2019.
- This position, as part of the VMAC Supply Chain Team, is accountable for the cost effective and efficient control, storage and re-issue of purchased incoming…
City of Parksville
$39.32 an hour
- Pay Rate 33 - $39.32 per hour - January 1, 2019 Rate.
- This is a CUPE Local 401 Position.
- Reporting to the Manager of Information Systems, the Database…
Cowichan Valley Regional District
$31.57 an hour
- Position: A regular full time Secretary III opportunity is available in the Legislative Services Division of the Corporate Services Department at the Cowichan…
- Eddyfi Technologies is seeking applications for a CNC/Manual Machinist at its Centre of Excellence for Robotics (Inuktun).
- This is an opportunity to:
Coulson Group of Companies
Vancouver Island, BC
- The HR Manager will partner with his/her counterpart at Coulson Aircrane Ltd. to participate in the development, implementation and administration of all Human…
VI Tree Services Ltd
$28 - $32 an hour
- CUA or CUA or your wasting yours and my time . *.
- Apprentice positions BC wide competitive pay, holiday pay , extended medical benefits , dental and rrsp…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Since 1858, Wajax has been serving major Canadian industries as one of the nation's leading industrial products and services providers.