This key role will support the entire Sales Execution team as it relates to office and field support. The candidate will control all weekly communication out to the field and also handle all processing of accounts/payments into the system. We will also require this role to run day to day reports that will enable the field to work more effectively and efficiently. Ensuring all ad hoc requests get taken care of with a sense of urgency is critical to this role.
· Manage, track and submit all Purchase orders from customers.
· Will support sales management team with Concur, WFG, JDE and KRONOS
· Responsible for all new customer entries.
· Support sales meetings with preparation and take down
· Order and ship any office supplies for field and management
· Partner with the FSE (Field Sales Execution) team in preparing all communication on a weekly basis. Including sell sheets/Image sheets/LCBO image book and any other ad hoc requests that come up by the reps.
· Own the monthly communication to the team with combined information from SAT and FSE. “The Grapevine”
· Assist the On Premise team with samples and keeping the sample room stocked.
· Ensure that all tools and spiffs are ordered and shipped to rep in appropriate timeframe
· Responsibility for Cognos and running ad hoc reports for the Field Sales team to improve their effectiveness with customers.
· Monthly field sales visits
· University degree, or College diploma preferred.
· Previous beverage alcohol sales/Inside sales experience a definite asset.
· Exceptional Microsoft Office and Excel skills.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to develop partnerships quickly, internally and with the customer.
· Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task .
· Self-started and works well independently in an open office surrounding.
· Detail oriented
Please apply online at www.careers.cbrands.ca