SaskTel is currently looking for Service Technicians for our Customer Services Operations Department located in Regina.
These positions will start in February 2011.
As a Service Technician - Customer Support Centre at SaskTel, you would be responsible for the following general responsibilities:
Receive and resolve customer complaints/issues by analyzing/testing/repairing/escalating using different data applications. Create trouble tickets to document all reported customer complaints/issues. Be accountable by providing a high level of customer service while resolving customer complaints/issues.
Please note these are casual part time positions which means there is no guarantee of hours. Shifts are scheduled on-call in a 24/7 call centre environment.
1. Diploma/Certificate in computer networking OR
Certificate in Business Administration (with Computer Science classes) OR thorough knowledge of internet/networking support, typically gained with three years of experience in a related field.
2. Thorough knowledge and experience with DOS/Windows personal computers from both a hardware and software perspective.
3. Working knowledge and experience with MacIntosh personal computers from both a hardware and software perspective.
4. Working knowledge of the Internet.
5. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
6. Good communications skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to deal effectively with others.
7. Keyboarding skills 20 wpm.
8. General knowledge of SaskTel's IP environment.
9. Successful completion of prescribed training courses.
Please visit the careers section of SaskTel.com to apply for this position
Saskjobs - 2 years ago
Saskatchewan Telecommunications Holding Corporation (SaskTel) is the leading full service communications provider in Saskatchewan, with $1.1...