The new Royal Garden Toronto Hotel is currently seeking a permanent/part-time Seasonal accounting clerk. The Accounting Clerk will support the Accounting Operation by assisting with group and transient billing, responding to guest inquiries, and special projects as needed. The hotel shall pay employees flight ticket to Canada and assist them to secure their Canadian visa and working permit urgently.
Interested applicants should send their CV/RESUME immediately to> royal_gardenATdr.com.
1. Maintain neat and organized billing files.
2. Assist Accounts Receivable function to ensure that all billings are sent with supporting backup for all charges in a timely manner.
3. Ensure that all advance deposits have been posted accurately by Night Audit/Front Desk in a timely manner.
4. Handle all customer inquiries in a timely, efficient manner.
5. Research and resolve customer issues including transient and group billing questions.
6. Assist Accounts Receivable function to ensure that all major accounts have received a follow-up call 10 days after the bills have been mailed.
7. Maintain files for completed customer service link.
8. Answer phone calls and return customer voicemails within one business day.
9. Maintain open communication with all departments.
1. Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
2. Assist in other departments as needed.
3. Attend monthly departmental meetings.
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. College degree in accounting preferred or equivalent business expertise.
3. Knowledge of computerized accounting system.
4. Strong knowledge of spreadsheets.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel.
7. Ability to communicate effectively.
8. Computer skills, including MS Office w/Excel experience, keyboarding, and 10-key proficiency.
9. Excellent phone and customer service skills.
10. Detail-oriented and organized.
- As a member of the Royal Garden Hotels team, our associates can earn eligibility for:
- Relocation allowances
- Free air ticket to Canada with family members
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental and life insurance coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time off
- Free paid accommodation in Canada
- Discounted associate rates at Royal Garden Hotels
- Royal Garden is an Equal Opportunity Employer