Areas of Responsibility:
Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing Canad Four Star Service and by exceeding guest expectations:
Cleans and prepares guest rooms daily in accordance with Radisson’s standards:
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service
- Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
- Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee
- Performs other duties as required to provide Canad Four Star Service
Maintains supplies necessary to clean rooms efficiently:
- Prepares bed and bath linens
- Ensures all linens are in suitable condition
- Cleans and straightens room
- Displays and replaces amenities and promotional materials in acceptable condition
- Orders repairs as appropriate
- Returns articles left in rooms to lost and found
- Cleaned rooms are entered into system immediately thereafter
- Completion of special projects and job of the day on daily basis
- All other duties as required
Adheres to hotel policies and procedures:
- Keeps supply cart well maintained
- Removes soiled, torn or worn linens
- Notifies Housekeeping Department of stock shortages and/or malfunctioning equipment
- Recycles all glass, plastic bottles, cans and paper products
- Attends work on time as scheduled
- Follows safety and security rules and procedures including safe use of chemicals, handling of body fluids and use of rubber gloves
Focus On the Guest… Seek to understand the guest, internal and external customer and meet and exceed the needs of both the guest and the company.
Attend to Detail… Ensure that work is accurate, thorough and to the highest standards.
Take Responsibility… Demonstrate personal ownership of tasks and follow through to get the required results.
Apply Professional, Product, or Technical Expertise… Demonstrate the ability to apply technical, professional, or product expertise to everyday hotel situations
Key Skills and Requirements:
Technical Service Skills... Demonstrate understanding of the technical service skills for assigned area (i.e., food & beverage service, housekeeping, etc.)
Organization… Demonstrate ability to proactively prioritize needs, put first things first, and effectively manage resources and time
How to Apply:
If you want to be part of an energetic, team oriented environment and work for an organization recognized as one of "Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies", we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your resume via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact:
Human Resources Manager
Canad Inns is the largest Manitoba hotel chain, and is owned and operated by the Canad Corporation, "a privately owned Manitoba company."...