The Service Professional (Customer Service Representative) is a part of our Service Delivery team that provides excellent service to our high-end clientele via phone since our customers are located worldwide. If you are an exceptionally customer focused individual who would enjoy handling all of the items on our members’ personal to do list via phone - from dining reservations in Paris to finding those tickets to the absolutely sold-out show in New York city - then this job is for you!
Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and retirement savings program available.
Education/ Certification Required: High school Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree or College equivalent preferred.
- Responsible for all initial interaction with members (customers) via phone, identifying and fulfilling requests, and passing along more research intensive requests to coworkers when required
- “Delighting” members through handling incoming phone calls requesting personal services such as dining reservations and suggestions, flower orders, and gift baskets for special occasions, ticket inquiries, locating hard to find items, arrangements for Bed and Breakfasts and other unique lodging, and product comparisons
- Promote meaningful relationships and driving brand loyalty through engaging and informed conversations with members (customers)
- Identify and provide relevant knowledge and insight to members regarding the services that we can offer
- Accurately and completely capture information regarding member (customer) requests, and update into systems appropriately
- Consistently provide high-level customer service in a fast paced, structured environment
- Work towards pre-defined individual performance objectives based on customer satisfaction, productivity and overall positive / proactive behavior
- Share feedback about member (customer) request trends and overall suggestions for improvement to ensure a continual focus on always offering the highest quality of service
Other Important Competencies required:
- Customer Service skills a must
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior organizational skills, as well as a proven ability to provide quality service in a fast-paced environment
- Phone or Contact Centre experience a plus
- Proficiency using computers
- Prior experience in the Hospitality, Travel, Entertainment industry considered to be an asset
- Ability to “build relationship” with customers to drive high Customer Satisfaction
- Ability to demonstrate on an ongoing basis – strong skill sets related to effective communication, computer / multi-tasking and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Active Listening skills
- Desire for Continuous Learning
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based environment of collaboration on a daily basis
- Ability to display a level of maturity that is reflected in both emotional and professional behavioral skill sets
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Circles is the leading provider of conciergeand loyalty marketing services. Circles creates engagement: deep meaningful connections between companies and their customers and employees. Our servicesfoster employee and customeracquisition, retention and life-long loyalty for many of the world’s best-known brands. Circles services – Concierge, Event Management and Customized Rewards – make lives easier and better. And when life is good, so is your business.
Founded in 1997, Circles has grown to a position of market leadership in North America and Europe. In 2007, Circles was acquired by Sodexo, Inc. and is now the centerpiece of Sodexo’s growing global concierge business. Sodexo is headquartered in Paris, France and has more than 380,000 employees across the globe. Today, Circles has offices in the US, Canada, France, the UK, Sweden, and the Benelux.
We thank all interested candidates but only those that meet with our criteria will be contacted.
Circles - 14 months ago
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Circles is the leading provider of concierge and loyalty marketing services. Circles creates engagement: deep...