Our people are at the heart of what we do and we are proud of our team, stores, and our product. We are looking for a Compensation and Benefits Manager for our HR Department to be a strategic partner by providing quality business solutions while inspiring excellence in our people to ensure Aritzia’s success now and in the future.
The Compensations and Benefits Manager optimizes one of our organization’s most valuable investments - our staff. The Compensation and Benefits Manager will implement the development, execution, management and analysis of Compensation and Benefits programs that are designated to compensate staff fairly through both financial and non-financial means with an emphasis on rewarding our top performers.
- Develop compensation programs that achieve Company and Department objectives
- Develop bonus programs that recognize the contributions of staff that are unique to their areas within the business
- Manage remuneration process and consult with Human Resources partners and stakeholders to ensure that staff are being remunerated fairly across all roles
- Manage bonus programs to ensure they are meeting business objectives and are being executed in an accurate and timely manner
- Develop, manage and administer employee recognition programs
- Manage the company’s benefit programs to ensure we are executing in an accurate and efficient manner that is compliant with our insurers, programs and regulatory standards
- Manage all data, records and reporting that must be maintained and submitted in accordance with business and regulatory standards
- Strong understanding of Compensation and Benefits industry
- Compensation and Benefits certification considered an asset
- Strong data analysis, mathematical, interpretation and problem solving skills
- Project management and planning skills
- Ability to develop and creative innovative programs to support the organization’s strategic direction
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Results orientated, takes initiative and is process driven
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
HOW TO APPLY:
Want to join the talented Aritzia team and work for a fast paced, exciting and inspiring fashion company? Visit www.aritzia.com/Careers, select the Senior Web Developer posting, and Click "Apply Now" - we look forward to hearing from you!
Aritzia is an equal opportunity employer
Indeed - 5 months ago
Aritzia LP, a fashion boutique for young women in the United States and Canada was founded in 1984 and is based in Vancouver, Canada. Aritzi...