Kaizen Automotive Group's busy Business Development Center has an immediate opening for a Business Development Representative, Full Time.
If you are an enthusiastic, customer oriented professional we want to here from you.
- Handle phone prospects
- Make outbound calls to existing customer base
- Follow up with customer after sales and service visits
- Try and secure an appointment to get the customer in the dealership.
- Carry out some of the tasks of a Customer Service Representative as well as a salesman.
- Make sure all communications are logged and appropriately entered in the CRM system.
- Facilitate the Tracking Process to ensure appointments are created, recorded daily, and tracked.
- Confirm all future appointments one day in advance by contacting the appointment.
- Maximize the registration of prospect names, phone numbers and appointments.
- Sundry duties/Data Entry
The chosen candidate can expect:
- Pleasant phone demeanor
- Exceptional command of the English language, written and oral.
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Detail orientated
- Being able to overcome objections
- Some sales experience would be an asset
- Entry level understanding of windows based programs is essential
- An exceptional compensation plan that includes a base hourly wage plus an aggressive bonus plan for delivering results.
- A training & coaching environment that assures your success in this position.
- Opportunity for advancement in a forward thinking, supportive oganization.
- A complete and extensive health benefit package.
WeHire.ca - 18 months ago
For more than 50 years, CMP Automotive Ltd. has been proud to call itself your GM superstore. As Alberta's largest GM dealership, our family...