Bilingual Lending Specialist, PERMANENT OR CONTRACT ROLE
AGF Trust provides Mortgage products to referred and qualified clients who are seeking lending solutions to meet their investment and financial objectives. The Lending Specialist is accountable for the end to end execution of referrals from financial advisors for AGF Trust credit product and services. The key focus for this role is to reinforce the buying decision and facilitate the collection of information and documentation by completing a credit application and managing this application through the approval and funding stages of the AGF Trust process. The Lending Specialist will deal directly with the consumer using the phone, fax and email to ensure a world class experience is delivered efficiently and effectively.
As a trusted financial solutions provider you will:
Core Skills Required:
- Completely fluent in French and English both verbally and in writing
- Use sales and service techniques to reinforce the referral, selected products and services, and the AGF Trust brand with both the referral source and consumer
- Act as the primary contact for the referral source and consumer, managing all components of the application process from referral to funding ensuring a seamless world class experience. Includes completion of the application and submission for review, supporting documentation collection, facilitate any necessary negotiations to price and/or conditions, order appraisals, and monitor progress of the deal through third party partners
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure a high quality experience is consistently delivered cultivating future referrals
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of industry trends and provide feedback to the organization on applicable developments/trends
- Effectively manage escalations ensuring appropriate resolution is achieved
- Develop, implement, and monitor performance plans for effectiveness and adjust accordingly to ensure desired outcomes
- Maintain required contact management and activity management records and systems as required by the company
- Responsible for executing all conditions of approval on behalf of AGF with borrower
- Promptly action referrals by contacting the consumer to understand their needs and ensure the appropriate solutions/options are matched to the identified needs
- Achieve key performance indicators based on quality, productivity, and sales volume
Bilingual Client Service Representative 3 MONTH CONTRACT
- Strong telephone personality; must be articulate, professional, polite and have demonstrated listening skills.
- Ability to multi task and manage the administrative details and relationships of multiple client files and pending deals simultaneously.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team player concurrently
- Communicates ideas effectively, through verbal and written mediums.
- Strong understanding of investment and real estate secured lending industry.
- 2 years experience in financial services industry, preferably with experience in a call centre or client facing lending environment.
- Experience as a mortgage broker or bank sales force representative would be an asset.
- Demonstrated client relationship management and influencing skills for purpose of building rapport and developing sales with clients as a trusted financial solutions provider
- Sense of urgency and time management skills to ensure client files are efficiently managed from inception to successful conclusion
- Must be comfortable and conversant with all levels of applicant base; novice through to highly savvy consumers
- Proven ability to meet/exceed goals and objectives
- Ability to effectively and positively manage change
- Self motivated and highly disciplined team player.
- Flexibility in working schedule from 9am until 9pm and 9-5 on Saturdays
Further Details about the Opportunity:
- Handle loan inquiries using various systems; ensuring corporate/departmental quality and quantity processing standards are met
- Responsible for handling inbound and outbound, written and verbal communications
- Establish a relationship of trust, ensuring client satisfaction and providing personalized service
- Utilize customer care protocols and deliver service excellence in every interaction with a willingness for continued improvement in these areas by participating in departmental training and coaching programs as required
- Provide follow-up to internal and external clients regarding funding and post-funding requirements within established guidelines
- Analyzes and interprets information in order to solve problems while ensuring compliance with the legislation in effect as well as with policies and procedures.
- Keep current with department policies, programs and procedures
- Submit recommendations to improve work processes
- Comply with Corporate Security and PIPEDA practices
- Carry out any other similar or general task as requested by the Department Supervisors
- Located in the downtown core and accessible by both TTC and GO Transit
- Offering flexible shifts within the regular hours of operation
- Hours of operation are 8am - 8pm EST (8am - 11pm EST during the month of February)
- 2-week comprehensive training which includes both Registered Loan product information as well as advanced phone skills training
- Call Centre group provides you access to a number of support mechanisms once you have completed your training program to allow you to be successful in the role including direct access to Senior Client Service Representatives
- Role allows you to further develop your problem solving and communication skills
- Regular on the job coaching and timely feedback
- Fun and energetic environment
- Post-secondary education an asset
- Previous experience working in a financial service industry call centre
- Superior communication and organization skills
- Ability to communicate and comprehend industry terminology
- Professional telephone manner
- Strong reading and mathematical skills
- Computer literate: conversant with Word, Excel and Lotus Notes software
- A commitment to value added service excellence
- A team player with a willingness to work overtime and shifts, including weekends, when required
Founded in 1957, AGF Management Limited is a premier Canadian-based investment solutions firm with industry-leading financial performance, talent and client relationships. To serve the needs of a broad range of diversified clients worldwide, the firm consists of two distinct businesses: AGF Investments and AGF Trust.
By offering a complete suite of investment and lending products, AGF Management Limited is achieving its mission of helping investors succeed.
AGF Management Limited is an independently controlled firm, with publicly traded non-voting shares (AGF.B trades on the TSX).
As the core focus of the firm, AGF Investments offers industry-leading investment management services to Canadian and international investors through our advisor, institutional and private counsel businesses.
AGF Trust Company is a subsidiary of AGF Management Limited and provides our clients with complementary services to our firm's core investment management offerings. AGF Trust offers GICs, term deposits, real estate secured loans and investment loans through financial advisors and mortgage brokers.
Please apply directly online. AGF thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
AGF is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company's policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best qualified person for the job. AGF does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable legislation.
CallCenterJob.ca - 2 years ago
AGF Master Limited Partnership (Master LP) was formed through the mergers of 11 AGF and 20/20 limited partnerships (the Merging Partnerships...