A Great Place to be...
As the industry leader in the dynamic online recruitment space, Workopolis provides the best opportunity in which to advance your career. In 2009 alone we increased our workforce by 27% and we are continuing to grow! In order to support this growth, we've created new positions, providing additional prospects for internal career advancement. In fact, many of our Workopolis employees have already advanced their careers within the company!
We value our employees, and strive to keep them motivated and engaged. We empower them with training in new technologies and industry-best practices to ensure they build upon their skill-sets and remain challenged. While we work hard, we also acknowledge the need for work-life balance by providing a flexible and social environment. We promote a business casual dress code and when able, accommodate our employees' needs for flexible work schedules and telecommuting.
downtown Toronto district, close to transit
- Performance incentive beyond base pay
- Superior medical benefits without waiting period
- Health and Wellness allowance
- Monthly transportation allowance
- Financially successful and stable, industry leader
- Head office is located in the trendy King West
period for use
- 5% company RSP contribution
- Tuition reimbursement (up to $5,000 annually)
- Flexible work environment
- Formalized reward and recognition program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation and personal days, no waiting
For all of these great reasons, 85% of our employees feel proud to work at Workopolis and would recommend Workopolis as an employer of choice!
As the Senior Online Media Consultant, you will work in partnership with our team of Account Executives to position and develop innovative online media solutions that leverage Workopolis.com and other websites to deliver qualified candidates that meet customer's recruitment challenges. The team of Account Executives will rely on your product and online media industry expertise to identify the best sales opportunities, recommend integrated online solutions and be a part of sales calls to provide support and promote these recruitment solutions to customers. You will deliver compelling presentations that will build a business case for investing in Workopolis recruitment solutions. Additionally the Online Media consultant would be the central point of contact for the coordination, planning and deployment of integrated recruitment solutions for our enterprise customers.
- In a consultative manner, and in support of the Account Executive, scope the needs of clients and build online media solutions that leverage Workopolis products and partnerships.
- Develop compelling presentations and product demonstrations to existing and prospective clients, as well as assist in proposal development.
- Conduct the necessary technical analysis of clients' ad serving, reporting and data analysis needs and provide recommendations for appropriate deployment strategies
- Provide some post sales servicing, including campaign monitoring and provide continuous consultation to clients to improve performance. Assist with a consultative focus on all steps of the customer life cycle
- Facilitate the development of a knowledge base on the competitive landscape
Click here to find out if we're right for you!
- Post secondary degree (University Degree/College Diploma).
- Minimum 10 years of varied business experience
- Minimum 5 years in online media or online/digital media planning, brainstorming solutions for clients; ideally for a HR-related solution
- Project management experience where you have been responsible for managing initiatives with multiple deliverables provided by cross functional teams
- Experience working with or selling to HR professionals is preferred
- Experience working with or for a Recruitment Advertising Agency is ideal
- Sound knowledge of internet concepts and protocols. Understanding of web media and analytics
- Strong problem solving skills and capacity for strategic thinking.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- If applying to the position in Montreal, you must be bilingual and comfortable working in both English and French.
Workopolis - 2 years ago
Workopolis is Canada's largest and most popular Internet recruiting and job search solutions provider with over 3.3 million unique visitors...