ABOUT BARNES DISTRIBUTION
Barnes Distribution is a global industry leader in the distribution of high quality maintenance, repair, operating and production supplies for industrial maintenance, the automotive after-market and service industries. Barnes Distribution offers more than 55,000 general line MRO supplies and ready access to millions of non-stock items. By bringing a diverse range of service options, innovative solutions, and over 1,000 sales employees in North America, we will help our customer’s operate faster, smoother and more efficiently.
Barnes Distribution is a business of Barnes Group Inc. (NYSE ticker B), founded in 1857 and headquartered in Bristol, Connecticut. BGI has 4,400 employees and had $1.1 billion in revenue in 2011.
Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can learn and grow to your full potential. We're looking for individuals who enjoy the entrepreneurial thrill of invention and who enjoy working as a team to create a satisfying outcome for our customers all while improving our value and creating profitable solutions.
We are passionate about building our team of entrepreneurs who move fast, take risks, and desire to succeed. Dedicated to progressive technology, open communication and a commitment to delivering the rewards, growth potential, and long term career opportunities you deserve, aren’t you ready to be part of our highly respected team? Apply today!
Delivering Solutions, Building Careers
FULL-TIME POSITION: Outside Sales/Industrial -Strategic Account Representative
As a Strategic Account Representative you will be responsible for:
- Generating sales growth with New Accounts by utilizing company programs to establish Barnes Distribution as a primary vendor in targeted customers and markets.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive prospecting initiative targeting high potential customers.
- Negotiate and close new business.
Successful candidates must Have:
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrated success in system and conceptual/solution based selling within a value-added environment.
- Track record of producing New Account acquisition results.
- History of successful sales achievements and effective closing skills.
- Have excellent organizational, written and oral communication, listening and presentation skills.
- Be comfortable with presenting presentation at all levels.
- Strong background in using Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- University degree or College diploma is strongly preferred for advancement.
- Must maintain a reliable personal vehicle, a valid provincial driver license, and auto liability insurance.
We offer competitive salary plus commissions, generous benefits including medical, dental, vision, prescription plan disability, life insurance, retirement plan, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement. World class training in addition to paid vacation and holiday time and exceptional career potential with a global company.
Job Location Toronto - Hamilton, , Canada Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Intended Work Schedule