This is an exciting role where you sell products and services in a competitive environment. In Direct Sales you will determine customer needs and requirements and then recommend optimum service solutions to meet their needs. You will be handling all customer inquiries/complaints and will resolve disputes. This is an outbound calling position that has a strong selling focus.
These positions are of a casual part-time nature, meaning that SaskTel does not guarantee a set number of hours. Typically, representatives work 19-22 hours a week.
1. Sales experience.
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Knowledge of SaskTel products and services.
4. Demonstrated analytical and decision making abilities.
5. Working knowledge of personal computers and various software applications
6. Demonstrated ability to handle customer contacts with tact, diplomacy and courtesy at all times, particularly when handling complaints and resolving disputes.
7. Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks.
8. Successful completion of training courses.
9. Ability to work under continual pressure and demonstrate the flexibility to work in a constantly changing environment.
9. Keyboarding skills 20 WPM
Strength through diversity
Saskjobs - 2 years ago
Saskatchewan Telecommunications Holding Corporation (SaskTel) is the leading full service communications provider in Saskatchewan, with $1.1...