- Develop and sustain a robust Quality System in accordance with ISO Standards
Work in collaboration with Sales, Planning, Engineering and Production in meeting customer requirements.
- Respond to customer complaints and collaborate with Sales and Marketing to resolve issues and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Drive strategic initiatives associated with continuous improvement in the Quality system.
- Participate in strategic management decisions and unit directions.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of post-university work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and experience with physical metallurgy, corrosion, and mechanical testing procedures. (ASTM, ISO)
- Experience with both chemical and microstructural evaluation of metals and alloys. (preferably stainless steel and nickel alloy grades)
- Experience with statistical analysis and quality control
- Solid theoretical and experimental skills applicable to development of new products and
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel)
B.Sc. in Metallurgical Engineering or Materials Science. Master’s degree preferred
ASQ, CQE, SSGB, CRE, CQA, certifications are highly desirable
***Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Please be patient during our interview process. Thanks and Good Luck.