To provide secretarial and administrative support for the Pharmacy Department and Laboratory Services.
• Graduate of a recognized 2 year secretarial program at College level, including a course on medical terminology.
• Secretarial experience required preferably in an inpatient setting.
• Strong organizational and administrative skills.
• Working knowledge of Medical Terminology.
• Advanced Word Processing for Microsoft Office, with ability and interest to learn other software packages.
• Advanced calendar management using Microsoft Outlook.
• Excellent attitude towards adapting to change and working in an interdisciplinary team.
• Self-motivated to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to learn new tasks quickly and accurately.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ongoing Professional Development and strong assessment skills.
• Demonstrates excellent written and verbal English skills.
• Proven attendance record.
• Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
• Demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring.
• Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health – Excellence, Leadership and Empathy.
• Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
Candidates may submit a job posting application to Human Resource Services by the closing date. Please quote the appropriate competition number in the subject line of your email (example: HR 01/10). We thank all external applicants, but only those under consideration will be contacted. No Agencies Please.
Mackenzie Health - 6 months ago
Mackenzie Health Opened in 1963 (formerly York Central Hospital), Mackenzie Richmond Hill Hospital is a large community hospital located in...