You will apply a wide range of techniques to solving problems, thanks to your technical and analytical excellence. You will gather, analyze, communicate and validate web strategies for improved conversion rates to maximize clients’ objectives and ROI. You will identify and document digital business problems and opportunities, and propose solutions and recommendations. You will work directly on implementing digital projects with our clients to a high level of quality and insight.
- Collaborate with clients and internal partners to analyze needs and generate website optimization strategies (SEO/SMO, PPC, web analytics) that utilize innovative, emerging media/technologies.
- Apply research and innovative consumer insights to a holistic approach, integrating diverse channels (including internet, offline, social media, mobile, images, video, emerging and future technologies).
- Collaborate with other experts in the Digital Marketing department, w.illi.am/ Project Management, Business Analyst, Creative, User Experience, Technology, Account and Marketing Excellence teams, as well as client-side and third-party partners, to deliver sound, on-time and on-budget strategies for executing successful digital projects.
- Utilize testing methodologies and best practices to increase traffic, conversion rates and grow revenues.
- Create and lead the execution of digital marketing strategies as well as plan, manage, and optimize online media buy campaigns (web, social).
- Identify KPIs, measure ROI, report analytics on an ongoing basis and communicate results and improvement strategies to the client to ensure a high-level of satisfaction.
- Serve as an intermediate expert to our clients and assist in managing the customer relationship during a mandate and act as intermediary for other third parties to coordinate campaigns and media buys.
- Maintain and foster direct business relationships with representatives (e.g. Google, Facebook, Bing, etc.)
- Assist senior experts with their mandates and proposals, guide junior experts in successful Search & Analytics executions.
- Lead training sessions, create step-by-step guides and detailed feature explanations for social media platforms, analytics and management tools.
- Stay on top of new trends and assist in developing search and web knowledge across w.illi.am/ departments and project teams.
- Research client industries, audiences and online behaviors and provide analytical intelligence for business, marketing and operational learnings.
- Develop and present strategic arguments and insights, incorporating web analytics, media and research findings on emerging best practices, to fuel data-driven decision-making.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, marketing or related field.
- 3-6 years of marketing related experience and 1 year in a similar position.
- Strong knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.) and ability to report actionable recommendations with keen marketing insight.
- Bilingual (English and French), spoken and written.
- Strong knowledge of SEO (website analysis, keyword analysis and research, SEO guidelines, link-building, URL canonicalization, etc.)
- Solid understanding of SMO (on-site and off-site optimization of social media, especially in relation to social analytics and SEO).
- Strong knowledge of online paid media (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Facebook Exchange, Banner buys, etc).
- Passion for digital marketing, social media and conversational communication modes across multiple channels.
- Ability to acknowledge different opinions and approaches.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with vision, initiative, exceptional communication skills and great listener.
- Rigorous analytical skills, well-organized and ability to manage projects.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience with SEOmoz, SEMrush, hosted solutions, Monitoring and/or SMMS tools an asset.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and/or MS Project an asset.
Indeed - 21 months ago
Founded in 2008 in Montreal, w.illi.am/ has nearly 70 web experts in every realm of the digital world, generating average annual growth of...