Welltec® is a global provider of well technology and solutions for the oil and gas industry. We invented the Well Tractor®, revolutionized tractor-based conveyance and continue to challenge existing recovery practices. Thanks to our constant innovation, we are continuously growing worldwide.
What We Can Offer You
- Working with the company that invented the Well Tractor®
- Career Path Development Plan
- Employer paid benefits
- Competitive rates
- An Employee Referral Program
Operators working for Welltec® will be responsible for the mobilization and demobilization of equipment to and from location. This will include driving wireline trucks to and from drilling sites, assembling and attaching special instruments or complex tools required for the job, and operating the winch from the truck to lower and raise the instruments and tools.
- Mobilization and demobilization of equipment to and from location
- Selecting and using appropriate tools, equipment or technology for the job
- Solving technical problems using appropriate and practical principles (develops the solution that best meets system requirements and specifications)
- Planning and organizing jobs to complete work within constraints; adjusts work plan to respond to changing circumstances that could pose a risk to completing task
- Maintaining good customer relations with clients and service providers
- Handling perforating equipment, conducting equipment checks, job load out
- Always ensuring the highest level of safety (“Safety is where I am”)
If You’re Interested, This Is What You Will Need
- Class 1 or 3Q driver’s licence is perferred, Class 5 driver’s licence required
- Hands on mechanical and/or electrical skills
- Previous experience working in the Oil and Gas industry would be considered an asset
Join our team today!