Fas Gas Station located at 1920 Kootenay Street, N. Cranbrook, BC., V1C 3N6 , requires Supervisor. Pay per hour will be $13 and it is full-time position for minimum of 40 hours per week. Person should be available to work evenings, day, night, weekends, shift and on call. Individual should possess a certificate or diploma from college or university and minimum of six months of experience in customer service field. We are seeking person with good counter service and good leadership skills. Applicant should be able to communicate in English. Training will be provided to the eligible candidates after selection. Person should be able to perform below mentioned duties:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and facilitate the working of station attendants;
- Establish ways to meet the work schedule;
- Handle and solve customer complaints or workplace problems efficiently;
- Set-up procedures and methods for a smooth flow of operations;
- Manage the inventory and stocks used;
- Maintain records of sales and merchandise.
Interested candidates can email their resume or mail to 1920 Kootenay Street, N. Cranbrook, BC., V1 C 3N6 .