JOB TITLE: Rustproof Technician
REPORTS TO: Shop Manager/Store Manager
SUMMARY: Complete preparation and application of products as assigned.
1. Process vehicles in an efficient and safe manner.
a. Remove debris from the exterior of vehicles using various chemical compounds in conjunction with manual and/or motorized equipment.
b. Apply various chemical compounds to a vehicle’s exterior, inner body panels using pressurized mechanical tooling and equipment.
2. Maintain quality product and service standards as defined by the company.
3. Maintain equipment and assigned shop area in a clean and orderly manner.
4. All other duties as assigned.
AUTHORITY TO DIRECT: None
COMMITTEE ASSIGNMENTS: None
1. Must be able to read printed and graphic processing instructions (English).
2. Must be comfortable and competent with basic hand tools and power tools.
3. Must be able to lift up to (approximately) 50 pounds; must be able to bend and twist appropriately to access different areas of the vehicle.
4. Must be able to pass a Pulmonary Function and Respirator Fit test.
5. Valid driver’s license