We're looking for Uncover the Cure Rep to manage participant recruitment for a fun, innovative fundraising event. Here is your chance to be part of a company that is making a difference in the fight against cancer.
This event is a one of a kind, 10K run/5K walk that provides a new approach to raise funds for cancers that would otherwise be taboo to discuss.
Learn more about the event at www.uncoverthecure.org
- Recruit participants for the 2013 Uncover The Cure Event!
- You will recruit through outreach, information sessions, phone calls and follow up with all interested parties;
- Provide day to day support for all participants, help with their online fundraising tools, brainstorming fundraising ideas and inspiring them to go further;
- Build relationships with all participants via phone and email communication; and
- Build awareness through public outreach events, including hitting the streets and talking up the event to passers-by.
- Phone sales experience in a fast-paced environment;
- Customer service experience in a call center environment;
- Willingness to be unconventional in building event awareness and wear costumes in public;
- Ability to use MS Office and basic Internet applications;
- Ability to multi-task and time manage;
- Comfortable working with a small team, but be self-motivated to meet performance objectives;
- Some experience giving public presentations;
Ability to work different shifts and weekends is a necessity; also have a reliable car and valid driver's license for this position.
This is a contract position that will last until early June.
Please email your resume with this subject line "UACL2013".