Professional Chef / Food Services Manager with Red Seal
Facility: Senior's Care – Long Term Care / Assisted Living Facility
Salary: $45-50K per year + Health Benefits & More!
Hours with Work/Life Balance: Monday to Friday, Day Shift
Location: Okanagan, BC
- This region has amenities of a major city and you are never far from fine dining, unique shops and a vibrant cultural life - yet orchards and vineyards thrive close by. Spectacular vistas await those ready to explore; a delightful day can be spent sampling the award-winning wares of our numerous internationally-acclaimed wineries, or you may wish to visit one of several championship golf courses in the area. The area is well-known for its hot summers and temperate winters and they receive close to 2,000 hours of sunshine annually and just over 11 inches of rain. There are several local theatre groups, a symphony orchestra, a museum and numerous art galleries, Colleges, Universities, Regional Hospital and an International Airport all nearby. PLUS you’re only 3 hours away from Vancouver!
Email your resume today! dmckenzie (at) trilliumhr(dot) com
Call for More Information! 1.877.598.2881
Do you take Pride in Providing 5 Star Quality Service in all YOU do?
Our client provides exceptional services to our seniors within “aging in place” (Assisted Living & Long Term Care) facility In BC’s Sunny Okanagan!
They are looking for a skilled and professional CHEF (Food Services Manager) with excellent balance of working within budgets, managing their team all while creating and presenting excellent tasting food menu's for the everyday of their clients as well as going that "extra mile" around holidays and special events.
Requirements: Must Love Seniors!; Must take pride in creating visually appealing and superb tasting food!
- Red Seal Certified (or eligible for Red Seal Chef Certification); Solid customer and clients relationship skills; Proven management, leadership and coaching skills in a Seniors Care/Health Care Facility (preferred); Solid understanding of Provincial Compliance Regulations; Experience dealing with Labour Relations issues in a unionized environment; Excellent organizational and problem solving skills; Superior communication skills (oral and written); Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
For further information, please contact:
Operations Manager Western Canada
- Direct Line: 604.433.3944 Toll Free: 1.877.598.2881
- Email: dmckenzie (at) trilliumhr (dot) com Website: http://www.trilliumhr.com
- Follow Us! Twitter: @TrilliumHR Skype: trilliumhr-BC
- Link In! ca.linkedin.com/pub/debby-mckenzie/12/672/728
Trillium Talent Resource Group, BC Office
2nd Floor, 5050 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, V5H 4H2
Trillium Talent Resource Group is one of North America's leading executive search and recruiting firms with over 20 years’ experience. Trillium Talent Resource Group's head office located in Toronto, ON; regional offices in Cambridge, ON; Mississauga, ON, Burnaby, BC; Calgary, AB; Regina, SK, Birmingham, AL, Atlanta, GA and Nashville, TN with additional satellite offices in India, the Philippines, Ireland and the UK. "Adding Value Through People"