Reports to: Manager - Business Operations
You will provide front line customer service, including reception service and responding to general enquiries from the public, facility users, program participants and staff. You will maintain and control public access to various areas within the facility such as the batting cages, field area and fitness area. You will also assist with the program registration function including processing registrations and fees, facility bookings, reservation lists, program sales, and various training memberships. In addition, you will reconcile associated cash handling duties and sell/rent supplies, coordinate the reservation for available classes, monitor facility use and maintain the “Lost and Found” service and other administrative duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You have prior experience in a customer service role preferably in a sports/recreation/leisure services environment
- You possess proficiency in the operation and use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Thorough knowledge and experience working with MINDBODY or other program registration software would be considered an asset
- You have excellent organizational, interpersonal, arithmetic, telephone, reception and customer service skills
- You also have the ability to deal courteously and effectively with program participants, general public and staff, in a fast paced, high volume environment
- You must be willing and available to work flexible hours and/or shifts including afternoons, evening, weekends and holidays.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard
The Baseball Zone and Sports Specific Training (SST) Mississauga are dedicated to the development of young athletes. Working with beginners...