The Alternative Board ®TAB is an international membership organization of business owners and CEOs who meet monthly in confidential board meetings to assist each other in transforming their businesses. Business Coach/ Facilitators at TAB-Winnipeg Inc. facilitate executive advisory boards comprised of owners of local small and medium sized businesses, as well as provide one-on-one executive coaching. Business Coach/Facilitators operate as Independent Contractors with access to proven TAB training, processes and tools which have been developed and refined since 1990. An initial financial investment will be required.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Minimum of 20 years experience in high level leadership roles, with medium and/or large-sized companies.
- Demonstrable skills in sales, marketing and business development, finance, operations, technology, human resources, and training and development.
- Empathy for the challenges facing entrepreneurs.
- Demonstrable skills/experience in networking, one-on-one and group presentations.
- Strong follow-through skills, excellent work ethic.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and productive; results oriented.
- Willingness to follow a proven system and tools regarding business development and client retention.
- Proficiency in computer software.
- Ability to work independently with the support of highly experienced and motivated peers.
- An attitude that continuous personal development is required and desirable
- Financial stability.
- Own transportation – travel within Winnipeg.
- Ability to travel out of the country once or twice per year for annual Conference.
For detailed information please visit our website at www.tab-winnipeg.com.
If you’re interested in discussing this exciting opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter. Only those individuals being considered will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
West End Radiators, located in Winnipeg, is recognized as a leader in the industrial radiator business in Manitoba.