PureSCM is an enterprise Service Delivery and Service Management company specializing in business and technical process design, and tool implementation across North America and Latin America.
We are currently looking for talented individuals to join our IT Service Management as an IT Consultant/Software Engineer to join our dynamic consulting organization in one of the following locations:
- Charlottetown, PE
- Victoria, BC
- Toronto, ON
This opportunity will excite you if:
- You are a self-starter who can hit the ground running at any client site on any type of project
- You love to learn new things (because you will every day!)
- Break new ground and constantly strive for success
- You are an excellent and creative problem solver who thrives in a development setting
- You are a dynamic programmer/consultant who has excellent presentation skills and enjoys engaging clients at various levels of an organization
- Our ideal applicant will be an IT Consultant with a strong JAVA programming background
- Excellent communication skills are necessary
- The following experience would be considered an asset:
o Eclipse RAP,
o Scripting and technical writing,
o Development and experience in Service & Change Management.
- International travel will be required
- Training will be provided to successful candidates
The position is full time at 40 hours per week. Additional benefits include extended medical and dental coverage. Salary is commensurate with experience.
PureSCM provides our customers with unparalleled technology and business solutions. Why would you want to work for us?
- We will give you the opportunity to undertake a variety of challenging and rewarding projects, providing you with the knowledge and tools you will need to succeed.
- We will provide you with a flexible and innovative work environment.
- We are dedicated to providing constant training for our employees and we have a commitment to continuing professional development.
- We will guarantee that every day will offer up new opportunities for you to develop creative and strategic solutions for our clients.
- A culture that provides an excellent pay for performance bonus structure along with a base salary.
- Our Senior Management Team is made up of former Implementation/Technical consultants! We understand the importance of training, a great work environment and work/life balance.