Rubin & Rotman Architects is a medium sized architectural design practice, with offices in Ottawa and Montreal. We are looking for talented & experienced, Intermediate Architect or Intern Architect to join our Ottawa office. We are a design firm with over 35 staff and a diverse portfolio with projects in locations across North America. Our practice is organized as a design studio with a collaborative work atmosphere working on a variety of project typologies which includes schools, cultural & community centers, commercial buildings, First Nations, and large scale residential.
We are looking for someone with the following interests and capabilities:
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Contract Administration of commercial projects;
- Capability and experience managing small to medium sized projects;
- Advanced knowledge of Revit, Auto Cad, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketch-Up;
- Have a thorough knowledge of building systems and construction detailing, with the ability to work independently when needed, developing and coordinating contract documents and document checking;
- Knowledge and interest in sustainable design;
- Self-motivated, well organized, with a demonstrated passion for design excellence;
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team setting.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Please forward your resume, including references and a brief portfolio (pdf format).
We thank all applicants for their interest but only applicants under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.