We're seeking Orientation Coordinators! This role is essential in spreading the word about The Ride to Conquer Cancer, The Underwear Affair, and Concrete Hero. As an Orientation Coordinator, you will give presentations, show videos, and answer questions for individuals or groups who request information about the events. You'll also attend local events and festivals to attract as many potential participants as possible. Learn more about the events at www.conquercancer.ca, and www.uncoverthecure.org.
- Find and book orientation locations
- Research events in local area and arrange outreach activities
- Able to speak in front of large groups and inspire them
- Some weekend and evening work (if needed)
- Work on event during event season
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- 1 year of telephone experience - customer service, answering or placing calls
- Some sales experience or the charisma to close the registration
- The passion to be part of a company making a difference in people's lives
- Have a positive attitude, enthusiasm, reliability and commitment!
Must have a vehicle***
How to Apply:
Send your resume with the subject line "Alberta O/O 2014"