Retail Store Manager
Retail – Woodbridge, ON (Vaughan)
If you are a RETAIL MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL who is excited to be a part of a company that is growing AND has a long, successful Canadian history then consider this!
We are seeking a Store Manager for our VAUGHAN store that is established but still has room for growth. The Store Manager position is a critical role in our organization. It is YOUR store, you run it to OUR standards, and OUR CUSTOMERS will keep coming back because of our UNIQUE and AFFORDABLE products!
It is your leadership that will ensure that the store runs efficiently and effectively.
We expect our managers provide a consistent 'program' and to do it with passion and pride.
- Lead by example
- Recruit, builds, train & develops a highly skilled & sales focused long term team.
- Address poor performance, initiate and administer corrective action when necessary. Ensure timely follow up
- Provide positive feedback and recognition to associates for a job well done
- Keep records of associate sales performance and follow up regularly
- Achieve all company benchmarks: Sales $, UPT, Average Sale,
- Create effective work schedules based on Sales performance
- Control Loss / Manage Inventory within the store and achieve company targets
- Comply with all Company Policies and Procedures
- Maintain open communication with the District Manager
- Pro-actively create strategic long term and short term action plans for the store to increase sales, customer service, visual presentation. Implement plans in a timely manner.
- Keep team and self focused on what is important and communicate clear objectives
- Maintain a neat, clean and organized store. This includes paperwork.
- Achieve a minimum of 80% on all Store Visit Reports and Mystery Shop
- Open and close the store
- Keep all working relationships professional
- OUTSTANDING Interpersonal Skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a high performing team
- Proven Sales results
- Demonstrated high level of integrity and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization
- Visual merchandising experience
- Positive attitude, ambitious and self motivated
- Customer service background
- Grade 12 education
- SUCCESSFUL Management experience manadatory
- Open availability from 10am to 9pm Sunday to Saturday
- Managers are required to be available during Black Out periods which may include some or all Canadian Statutory holidays, Civic holidays, March Break.
- 40 hours per week, 5 days per week (Accrual of lieu time is not allowed)
- Benefits are provided after completion of 3 months and 2 weeks vacation
- Managers must work a minimum of 2 nights per week
- Call in to the District Manager to report any and all absences before the absence takes place
- Salary based on experience
- Reports to: District Manager
Indeed - 23 months ago