We are looking for a server/bartender to join our front of house team. We have a passionate, enthusiastic and charismatic team of servers and bartenders.
Summary of responsibilities:
1. Greets customers, offers menus and announces daily specials.
2. Makes suggestions and answers questions about the menu.
3. Takes and delivers food and drink orders to guests.
4. Assists the Bartender with the preparation of drink orders as needed, and liaises with kitchen staff on food orders.
5. Processes various methods of payments. Maintain cash float.
6. Monitors guest consumption of alcohol and intervenes as needed according to Company procedures.
7. Promotes in house events as requested.
Previous serving experience is an asset.
Required to have BC Serving It Right certificate.
Required to be legal age ( 19+ years).
Highly responsible and reliable.
Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Ability to work cohesively work with fellow colleagues as part of team.
Ability to work well under pressure in fast pace environment.
Schedule: Flexible full/part-time
Shifts: Rotating/Shift work
Perks: Dining discount
Please apply by email.