RE/MAX iREALTY INNOVATIONS is a dynamic and growing real estate brokerage. Our brokerage is based on some novel and unique concepts in our industry that together make up iRealty. iRealty is based on looking towards the future; we anticipate many more online transactions in our industry going forward. Home buyers and sellers today want the efficiencies and security that technology can offer. We offer our clients exactly that, combined with the personal service expected of a professional RE/MAX agent.
The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant is the first point of contact and provides the first impression of our business to our clients, agents and the public. It is therefore essential that they conduct themselves and perform their responsibilities with the highest level of professionalism. The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant is an important role and is critical in ensuring the smooth day to day operation of our business.
This is a full-time position with an immediate start date. There will also be growth and development opportunities with the expansion of our business.
- Answer and field phone inquiries
- Check messages and forward to the appropriate personnel
- Greet visitors and provide exceptional customer service
- Receive and distribute mail
- Maintain office supplies
- Perform clerical and data entry tasks
- Document control and file maintenance
- Receive and deposit cheques at the bank
- Assist in other various office tasks when needed
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of the office
- Assist with event planning activities within the office
- Execute additional duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent (e.g. GED)
- Previous office experience
- Computer knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Focused and detail oriented
- Strong multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and welcoming personality
- Self-starter, proactive, reliable and can work independently
- Must be able to drive and operate own motor vehicle
- Accounts payable experience is an asset
We thank all applicants who submit their resumes; only those chosen to be interviewed will be contacted.