Are you known for your positive and energetic personality, your excellent customer service skills, your dedication to clients and your ability to identify their needs? If so, this position is perfect for you!
Join the team of a well-established and successful ReMax REALTOR®, and actively contribute to assisting clients with their real estate needs. Your main mandate will be to assist the Realtor in providing clients with the best real estate experience possible. You will manage and anticipate clients’ ongoing needs, and ensure all details are managed in a timely and professional manner.
This role includes a variety of activities in a fast-paced, immediate environment. Some responsibilities will be dependent on whether you are licensed or not.
- Answering incoming phone calls and provide information to clients
- Following up with clients to advise on the use of our products and services, and resolving issues encountered by clients
- Promoting our products and services to potential customers
- Performing administrative tasks to keep client files up-to-date
- Managing ongoing activities of client files, anticipating additional requirements, and advising the Realtor of file requirements and deadlines (e.g. subject to expiry) in a timely manner
- Preparing documents, exercising considerable attention to detail
- Recording and depositing trust money, security deposits and advance rents
- Having copies of the keys made for the real estate broker's listings or rental/lease unit
- Writing ads describing the features and benefits of the residential or commercial property and place approved advertising (promotional information, newspaper ads) with the media
- Scheduling appointments for the Realtor to show listed buildings, homes or rental units
- Opening listings or rental units for appraisers, inspectors, etc. and installing lockboxes
- Uploading new listing details into the MLSR system
You will be successful in this role with a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in a customer service position, excellent computer skills, and flexibility to be available during days, evenings and weekends if required. You will have a valid driver’s license and own a car. Previous working knowledge and experience as a licensed Real Estate professional, or currently working towards a license would be definite assets.
Clients are the core of our business and we aim to offer the best experience possible, and this is an exciting and challenging opportunity to use your talent, creativity, initiative and influence to contribute to this objective. As the ideal candidate you will:
- Have a passion for customer service and sales, strong interpersonal skills, and excellent oral and written communication skills including active listening skills
- Be organized and methodical, with strong attention to detail
- Be able to work in a fast paced, team-work environment
- Have a great personality, a history of high achievement, energy and passion
- Act with professionalism and empathy in a calm and persistent manner
- Have an interest in real estate, passion for customer service and sales
We offer fair compensation, a congenial work environment, and unlimited opportunities.
RE/MAX International knows there's no place like home, and it will help you get there. With some 90,000 real estate agents in a franchise...