Real Estate Recruitment Manager
Do you want to recruit top-producing agents? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, driven environment?
Scope of Position:
This Recruitment Manager at RE/MAX Legacy Realty Inc. will be responsible for identifying, screening and selecting Real Estate agents. All agents will be screened against a specific criteria to determine business “fit” and potential. This incumbent in this role will recruit high quality professional and top-producing agents and advance the RE/MAX brand across numerous audiences. In addition to this, the incumbent guides new hires through the RE/MAX Legacy Realty Inc. prescribed on-boarding process. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting, on-boarding and retention activities, along with prospecting activities, such as networking with other agents, attending industry events, and cold-calling. Recruitment Manager is expected to personally speak to a minimum of 30 existing real estate agents per week or the number of conversations needed to set a minimum of 4 interviews per week with existing real estate agents. A wide degree of planning, long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
1. Develop strategies to target and recruit candidate pool using a variety of tools and techniques, including, but not limited to, attending open-houses, industry events, targeted list cold-calling etc.
2. Oversee the entire life-cycle recruitment process from researching backgrounds, qualifying candidates, screening and performing candidate assessment to identify “fit and future potential”, hire and negotiate contracts and closing including administrative documentation.
3. Guide agents through a 180 day on-boarding process and ensure milestones and touch points were successfully met. Liaison with Accountability Administrator and General Manager to ensure milestones were met.
4. Design, build and implement innovative recruitment programs to build and foster relationships with future potential recruits.
5. Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified leads for prospecting new recruits
6. Act as an ambassador of RE/MAX Legacy Realty Inc., demonstrating and articulating the mission statement, values, culture, work environment, business strategies, and other areas of interest to a candidate as necessary.
6. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with, internal staff, industry organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
7. Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all prospects and candidates profiles and other recruiting activities using a specialized recruitment database.
8. Provide monthly reports on all recruitment activities including prospects in the recruitment process, new hires, leader generation tactics and future recruitment plans.
9. Be on trend with innovative recruiting techniques to remain competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
1. Three to five years of recruitment expertise including specialized skills in recruitment for sales personnel.
2. Self-directed, proactive and highly motivated.
3. Exceptional communication, verbal and written skills.
4. Ability to communicate across multicultural backgrounds and with diverse personalities.
5. Proven ability to work collaboratively within a team, as well as, independently.
6. Highly motivated, conscientious individual, who is energetic and very organized.
6. Real Estate experience or knowledge of the Real Estate industry is an asset.
Please note all incumbents will be subjected to a behavioural test to determine business “fit”.
Salary plus commissions: Income potential $50,000 - $100,000 based on performance.