PPCL, a subsidiary of Propak Systems Ltd., is a leader in oil and gas process plant construction. We are now hiring Trades, Labourers, Supervisors and Administrative Support for Field Construction at a site North East of Lloydminster, Saskatchewan.
On-site Construction Positions:
- Rig Welders (B-Pressure and Structural)
- Structural Steel Erection Iron Workers
- Apprentice Pipefitters, Ironworkers, and Welders
- Labourers (with experience in the trades above)
- Equipment Operators
- Warehouse Personnel
- Safety Coordinator
- Piping Supervisor
- QA/QC Inspectors
- Welding Supervisor
- Maintenance/Facilities Supervisor
- Field Scheduler/Cost Control
- Warehouse Material Control
- Payroll/HR Administrator
- Document Control Administrator
Build your career with PPCL
We work in a culture of safety and quality and offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits. All positions will work 10 and 4 day schedule, dayshift. Anticipated length of this project is 8 to 9 months.
Qualified applicants interested in joining our construction site teams, may submit their resume with the position they are applying for in the subject line by E-mail, Facsimile or Online:
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Absolutely No Phone Calls Please