We are an established apparel and textile manufacturing company with a global presence. We produce garments for several major retail Brands multi-nationally. Our expertise is to deliver products directly to the customer by managing the entire supply chain process from design to delivery. We are offering an outstanding career opportunity for the suitable candidate as an Associate product developer at our office in North York, Toronto.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist in the execution of all product development and facilitate time line maintenance to ensure deadlines are met
- Participate in the conceptual development of all product lines through fit to production stage
- Review and approve various fit samples, garment trims, artwork, fabric swatches
- Communicate with client firms and work closely with production team to resolve any issues that may occur
- Maintain and issue records and detailed material specifications
- Fashion Design Diploma or equivalent is an asset.
- Have a general knowledge of fashion terminology, textiles, manufacturing and be able to analyze technical specs
- Must be efficient in the various applications of Microsoft Office, being familiar with Adobe Illustrator is an asset
- Be an excellent problem solver able to anticipate obstacles and envision solutions
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and organized with strong time management skills
- Must be able to work efficiently as an individual and as part of a team
- Should be able to manage numerous projects and switch priorities with ease
- Minimum 2 years experience is required, experience within a major retailer is preferred
Indeed - 17 months ago
We are an established apparel and textile manufacturing company with a global presence. We produce garments for several...