Powerhouse Retail Services Inc. is one of the largest fashion apparel merchandising companies in Canada. In addition to merchandising, Powerhouse provides many of Canada’s top fashion brands with speciality designated selling services. This personalized sales force focuses their selling techniques around the branding of our clients and their products. Currently we are seeking a top performing sales agent to exclusively service Levi’s in the downtown Toronto Hudson's Bay location.
This is a permanent full time opportunity with 37.5 hours per week. All candidates must have full availability including weekends and evenings.
- Act as a brand ambassador. Pro-actively sell and merchandise the Levi’s brand (Levis/Dockers) within the individual Levi’s shops in the downtown Toronto Hudson’s Bay location.
- Correspond and take direction from Levi’s National Merchandising Manager regarding sales, reports and merchandising elements.
- Report to Powerhouse National Levi’s Account Manager and Regional Levi’s advisor.
- Reflect the Levi’s brand integrity.
- Practice responsible lost prevention techniques and awareness, including diligent fitting room controls and effective zoning.
- Utilize proactive selling techniques.
- Pro-actively engage with Levi’s projects regularly
- Perform regular merchandising, duties as required: planogram maintenance, signage installs and daily product replenishment
- Create inventory reports in a timely manor on all product concerns. Ex. Out of stock
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Minimum 1-2 years sales and merchandising experience working in fashion apparel
- Minimum high school/CEGEP with some post secondary preferred
- Knowledge and/or experience working with the Levi’s brand is considered a strong asset
- Solid sales history working in fashion apparel using contemporary selling approaches, including add on selling and closing techniques
- Strong customer service skills coupled with excellent communication abilities
- Proven visual merchandising skills with ability to follow planograms and multitask to ensure shops are maintained while customer service is prioritized
- Reliable, punctual with proven success working productively in an autonomous role with minimal supervision
- Passionate, dynamic sales personality having a flare for fashion and visual merchandising
To apply for this position please apply on line with your detailed cover letter and resume or fax to 1-866-847-0068
Indeed - 6 months ago
Powerhouse Retail Services Inc. was founded in 1995 on a dynamic replenishment system and a humble ‘can do’ workforce of 4...