No transportation…no worries. Have a newer computer and high-speed Internet connection? Want to work from home? Perfect! Keep reading because you won’t want to let this job opportunity slip by.
As a Contact Centre Agent at PDL Contact Centres, you will answer incoming calls, and emails from our customers across Canada and the USA. This will include answering inquiries about our client’s services, providing support, advice, guidance, and resolving issues. Occasional outbound work may be required to support client needs.
Flexible work schedules, as we are a 24/7/365 Contact Centre.
What You Can Expect To Be Doing:
Engage consumers. Build a rapport with the consumer to enhance their experience with our client’s brand.
Discover the details around their issue, question, or concerns. Use effective questioning skills and listen carefully. Everything is scripted and detailed for you.
Solve problems by reassuring the consumer, recommending a solution based on process, and restoring confidence in our client’s brand. Demonstrate excellent decision-making skills on a case-by-case basis. Fulfill consumer expectations in ways that also comply with established policies and procedures.
Enrich the consumer’s experience with our client’s brand by putting yourself in their shoes. Strive for first call resolution and confirm the consumer is satisfied. You’ll also take excellent verbatim notes on your conversation with the consumer.
What We Want From You:
- You are reliable to your core. You possess a positive outlook, a “whatever it takes” attitude, and a solid work ethic.
- Have skills and ability to manage consumer expectations while establishing credibility and rapport. You must have strong computer skills. (Computer skills, attention to detail, and accuracy testing will be administered at the time of the interview.)
- Can multi-task, learn on the job, and adapt on the fly. You’ll be juggling inquiries on multiple companies, their processes and products.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a commitment to good grammar and proper punctuation. If you are applying for the bilingual French position, both your English and your French must be excellent.
- Have relevant experience in an inbound contact centre environment.
- Can understand and apply best practices in problem resolution processes.
- Can handle confidential information in a professional manner.
Starts at $13.50 hourly, 40 hours per week plus other benefits.
We will provide you with great training that will give you the tools to succeed!
Don’t let an opportunity like this pass you by, so apply today we’d love to have you join our team.
Position Available Immediately.
Send us your cover letter and resume today!
Posting Closes April 12, 2013