About Us: Instar OnDemand, a member of P\S\L Group America, is a quantitative market research service for pharmaceutical industry clients who need immediate customer feedback on key business issues.
Position: Research Manager
- Responsible for market research study design
- Overseeing operational group on project production
- Interfacing with pharmaceutical clients to ensure studies are designed to meet their business needs and to keep them updated regarding project status
- Effective management of a large volume of pharmaceutical market research projects within set timelines
- As part of team, mentoring and supporting the development of Research Analysts by providing direction and input throughout the project life cycle
- Ensuring that projects meet Instar Best Practice and Quality Standards
- Helping support the business development activities of sales staff
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in quantitative market research, preferably in pharmaceuticals/healthcare
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (i.e. life sciences or business).
- Experience working directly with clients and writing questionnaires
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong project management & organizational skills
- Aptitude for critical thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior communication skills
- Bilingualism is an asset
Please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank you for your interest in our company however only candidates who qualify for an interview will be contacted.