Exceptional Real Estate services, require Exceptional Representation! As leaders in the industry, the REALTORS® at one of the top Real Estate Teams in the GTA at Century 21 Percy Fulton Ltd. specialize in providing real estate expertise and services to clients throughout the GTA. This dynamic team has proven themselves to be leaders in the Real Estate market and with Century 21. They have been specializing in Real Estate in the Greater Toronto Area since 1993. With 6 associates this team prides themselves in their commitment to client care, their professionalism and their knowledge of Real Estate & investments. They are ready to take our business to the next level and are looking for a:
Licensed Real Estate Administrator
The Licensed Real Estate Administrator will take a leadership role in the business by providing marketing, lead generation and administrative and sales support to the Brokerage and the realtors. Responsibilities includes marketing, managing and tracking all trades, listings, referral programs, client services and full administrative and office support to all real estate transactions and initiatives and of an active successful realtor team. The role is broad, as well as to coordinate all marketing efforts and effectively manage all internal resources and communication.
This individual's goal is to develop materials and marketing initiatives that perpetuate our brand and generate recognition, leads, and activity. Responsibilities include implementation of the marketing strategy creative writing, creation of advertising materials from brochures to mail out programs, and administration and tracking of all marketing expenses and activity. Ideally, this individual will identify additional viral and social marketing and networking opportunities and initiatives within budget. These initiatives also include responsibility for client appreciation events and all client communication and connection campaigns.
They will also be responsible for lead generation initiatives and all client relationship management initiatives in order to acquire and develop Bona fide, Qualified Seller and Buyer Leads through prospecting and by developing, administering following up and tracking prospecting and lead generation systems and processes, ensuring that the agents are following up on leads and reporting on all lead generation activity to the Team Coach!
Successful candidates MUST HAVE a realtor license (or in progress), have appropriate marketing experience or education, and familiarity with current graphics, marketing and office computer software. A high level of computer literacy to find on-line marketing solutions and superior administrative and organization skills are also a requirement.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a high level of computer literacy, superior administrative and organization skills and flawless attention to detail are also a requirement. As much as this individual is customer facing, they must also have the ability to meet the back end requirements of the position. Attention to detail and accuracy and timing/timeliness is critical in real estate transactions. We don't miss deadlines or signatures! Supervisory experience is an asset.
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with minimal supervision and to lead others on the team and manage the communication and effectiveness of the team is critical. The ability to meet deadlines in an environment of rapidly changing priorities is critical. In addition, a valid driver's license and a vehicle are required and flexibility outside of regular office hours is required to service real estate clients -- including evenings and weekends (open houses if required). Ideally, we are looking for an individual who is comfortable in and out of the office, thrives in a fast-paced, teamwork environment and whom is interested in a position with tremendous growth and income opportunities with a team of highly successful realtors.
For further clarity, the candidate who:
Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple tasks and demands
Possesses strong organizational and time management skills
Ability to remain calm and solve problems under pressure
Demonstrates a high level of maturity and poise
Familiarity with current computer software
Excited about being a part of the bigger picture by contributing to the overall growth & success of the company, and seeks professional/personal fulfillment and growth that spans further than going into the office M-F; i.e. genuine passion and interest in your career and the company.
If you like investing energy, enthusiasm and initiative, than this is the place for you!
Compensation is very competitive including a base and incentive compensation/commission.
Please send your resume with a short cover letter detailing salary expectations and explaining why you are the ideal candidate for the role.
Only those candidates being considered for the position will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Detailed Job Description
- Point person for team members and clients when owners are out of town
- Manage buyer systems & files buyer agreement signing until they are under contract
- Managing all buyer searches, updates, changes and assisting in weekly reviews
- Reviewing all buyer searches at least once per week to check for favorites & schedule showing appointments
- Maintaining buyer tracker and giving an update on buyer activity to team at weekly meeting
- Calling to set up showings for self, owners
- Showing property to signed buyer clients, call-ins and email requests for our listings (including talking to them on phone about property)
- Prospecting to obtain new clients for the team (open house follow up, price change notifications, etc.) & setting up buyer prospect appointments for owners
- Following up on any assigned prospects or leads and tracking them through the system, as well as encouraging other team members to track their prospects
- Coordinating various part of the contract including pulling comps for buyers, writing and negotiating contracts
- Negotiating home inspection items and assisting contract manager with any contract issues for buyers
- Putting out "fires" throughout the day
- Meeting appraisers, inspectors, contractors at properties
- Putting up/taking down signs/lockboxes as needed
- Hosting brokers opens and open houses as needed
- Assisting owners with tasks and projects as needed
- Following all "team responsibilities" below
- Executive support to management as needed
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of all team listing information, client information, team processes and general real estate market
- Tracking all aspects of your position and reporting to team weekly at team meeting
- Assisting with incoming phone calls, e-mail communication with clients
- Maintaining current files, distributing contracts, agreements, etc. (docusign, zipforms)
- Keeping data current in contact management database and calendars
- General support to team leader and coordination with other team members as needed
- Providing excellent customer service and serving as a "concierge" to clients
- Handle a variety of customer service and administrative tasks and resolve any customer or team issues
- Attend, work and help plan team/client events and handle any assigned tasks necessary to assist in the preparation, execution or wrap up of event
- Meeting appraisers, inspectors, contractors, movers etc. at properties as needed
- Putting up and taking down signs and lockboxes as needed
- Hosting brokers opens and open houses as needed
- Following up with prospects/leads
- Promote a positive team image to clients, other agents, your sphere of influence and bring in team referrals
- Help team attain yearly goals!!!!
- Location: Kennedy and Fiinch
- Compensation: Competitive - Starting at $50,000
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers