Orkin Canada is a leader in advanced sanitation and pest elimination services.
To meet the growing demand for our services, we have a full time position available for a:
We have an immediate opening in our Home Office for an energetic National Billing and Collections Clerk. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and have a natural ability to communicate effectively with both internal & external customers. The candidate must be proficient with Microsoft office and have strong organizational skills.
Major responsibilities will include:
- Monitor/control A/R and collections for the National Accounts Department
- Review/monitor delinquent national accounts
- Review weekly/monthly Aged Trial Balance report
- Distribution of invoices as requested by customers/branch/sales representatives
- All facets of Accounts Receivable within National Accounts
- Generate monthly billing summaries
- General office duties
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Post secondary education (business background preferred) or equivalent experience
As a part of a national, international company we provide a competitive salary, benefits, and the potential for growth. Orkin Canada Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to employment equity.
Interested candidates please address your resume to Doug Stubbs or Fax at: 905.712.8150
Closing Date – January 10, 2014
We thank you for your interest, however, only those that qualify will be contacted for an interview.
Please no phone calls or agencies.
Orkin Canada is a leader in advanced sanitation and environmentally friendly pest elimination services. For more than a half-century Orkin...