Intern will assist the COO on daily club operations, sponsorship inquires, social media, marketing, and specialized projects. This position is paid (commission based on sponsorship signings).
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Create posts, maintain and post to all Social Media accounts for Americans Hockey Club. (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & Yelp)
2. Plan and carry out direct marketing activities (local events) to create brand awareness.
3. Develop propose ideas and create sponsorship packages for tier A & tier B potential sponsors.
4. Respond to and followup sponsorship enquiries by telephone, and personal visits.
5. Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support
6. Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
7. Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
8. Assist in Game Day operations
9. Assist at all team functions & gatherings