O’Leary Funds Management seeks a Business Development Representative to join our sales team. O’Leary Funds Management is a Montreal and Toronto-based investment fund manager with $1B AUM in Canadian and Global Closed-end and Open-end funds. Our funds are invested in Canadian and Global equities and corporate bonds. O’Leary Funds are distributed through IDA and MFDA firms.
Candidates must have an understanding of stocks, bonds, and mutual funds. The Business Development Representative will be involved with the sales process for various regions across Canada and will be responsible for client relations. The opportunity is immediate, and compensation is competitive based on experience and results.
- Intelligent, thoughtful, resourceful, organized and self-motivated
- Commitment, disciplined with a strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal, written and telephone skills
- Demonstrated interest in investments and understanding of finance
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS SOUGHT
- MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- University level education
- Canadian Securities Course and IFIC Mutual Funds Course accreditation are assets
- Experience with investment brokerage/fund sales
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Sale of Investment Products
- Act as a primary resource for product and services consultation support to advisors
- Maintain communication with existing clients
- Update daily call activities on Client Relationship Manager (CRM)
Candidates are requested to send their CV with a cover letter. When replying please quote “DEVERSA-MTL0910” in the subject line of your email.
Application Deadline: January 20th, 2011