Title: Lawn Care Specialist
Job Type: Full Time Only
Number of Position: 15
Compensation: $18/hr based on 50 hour work week followed by above average commission structure
Tentative Start Date: April 7th
TruGreen, is a service oriented company specializing in providing our customers with expert advice and services on lawn care and tree and shrub care. Currently we are the largest lawn care provider in the world, operating in over 300 locations in North America.
No previous experience in lawn care is required but it is definitely an asset. This seasonal job is extremely rewarding but is physically demanding. You will be servicing our customers by making timely applications of fertilizer and weed control, diagnosing problems, providing solutions through service calls and selling/up-selling services to new and/or existing customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Apply fertilizers and herbicides to lawns according to schedule, safety procedures and label instructions.
- Sell our lawn care services through face to face contact with existing customers and neighbors.
- Measure the lawn size of potential customers to provide them with an accurate cost of our services.
- Drive company vehicle to customer locations.
- Complete required production forms and customer instructions.
- Complete production reports, new sales forms, customer invoice forms, daily vehicle inspection report.
- Maintain vehicle and equipment through cleanliness, safety, and general maintenance.
- Physically fit
- Driver’s License with 2 to 3 years of driving experience and a clean driving record (upon hire must provide a current driver's abstract)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Quick-thinking, problem solving attitude
- Best training program in the industry
- Many opportunities for those who excel
HOW TO APPLY:
We are an equal opportunity employer. In order to apply for this position, reply to this advertisement with your resume or fax at 780-436-0474. Criminal background check is mandatory upon hire.