Part-Time Restaurant Server/Banquet Server
The New remodeled River Lounge with its management team is looking for efficient, courteous and
professional servers for both lounge and banquet positions. The ideal candidate will be a dedicated,
enthusiastic and self-disciplined individual with a passion for having a sincere desire to provide
exceptional customer service within a high volume environment. The candidate will be a team player
with strong organizational and communication skills and possess the ability to contribute to maintaining
a motivated and organized environment for fellow team members.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the banquet manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not
limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Serve food and beverage items to guests following established service guidelines and practices
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Have full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Smart Serve Certification or equivalent
- High energy level
- Friendly, team player, good organizational skills
- Wine and food service knowledge and practices
- Minimum one year experience as a server in a similar environment
- Familiarity with Silverware is an asset.
Please reply with your availability - candidates must be available for weekend shifts.
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
Located in a charming stone building, with views of the hotel's hundred-year-old pine trees, lush gardens and the Rideau River beyond, The...